AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to view paused keyword history/statistics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am working with an existing account that was set up by someone else and there are paused keywords. 

all the statistics for paused keywords are at zero. I enabled the paused keywords, but still zero. 

Is it possible to view the history/statistics for these paused keywords to try to determine why there were paused? If yes, how can it be done?

Thanks! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to view paused keyword history/statistics?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Todd,

If you expand the time range to 'All Time' and ensure you're viewing 'All Keywords', you should see all historical data available.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: how to view paused keyword history/statistics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As mentioned by PPCBossman, you need to do the following and visit Search Terms Tab and then click on All Keywords. This will show you the statistics which you desire to look into

how to view paused keyword history/statistics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Todd,

Just select all time range, then go to keyword tab and click on search term reports you will able to see all the keywords which has given you clicks and from that keyword list you can findout which one is better for you to take for new campaign.

Regards

Mukesh