AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to take google adwords fundamentals exam!?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

where can i find adwords fundamental exams link for getting certification.....kindly help 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: how to take google adwords fundamentals exam!?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Lalithaiiit,

You'll have to sign up for Google Partners to be able to take the exam. Once you sign up, you'll find the 'Certification' link in the left pane of the page. You'll find prep material and other useful links within your partners account. Here's a link to the Partners Help Center.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Lalithaiiit,

You'll have to sign up for Google Partners to be able to take the exam. Once you sign up, you'll find the 'Certification' link in the left pane of the page. You'll find prep material and other useful links within your partners account. Here's a link to the Partners Help Center.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That link doesn't help me. I'm an individual person who wants to take the exam, that link takes me to a page that asks me to 'find a partner', or 'i'm an agency'!
I'm not either, i'm a single individual person who wants to take the exam on his own.
Please post a link where i go, or can't i take the exam as an individual?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi there,

I understand it is a little confusing!

You'll have to click on I'm an agency to proceed further. However, you can skip the part that says add your company details, as you aren't an agency.

Please refer this article for step by step instructions: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3198387?hl=en&ref_topic=3125860
Sumanth Sridhar

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I still don't get it!
I've just passed the fundamentals and search exams
When i clicked 'close exam' i was expected to be taken to a page that asked for a verification numbers and a page where i was asked my real name and my address where the certificate could be posted!
my email address is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> so that is hardly the name i want on my certificate is it!
It's more difficult navigating your website than passing the exam!

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.