AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to see my adds online

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi i created my first campain and i searched for the add according to what i saw in the tutorial but i did not find my add is there any thing i should do for example ( activation process or something like that ) to get my add active  need your help about this 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to see my adds online

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mostafa M,
Please read this great article written by one of our Top Contributors, Theresa! It should answer most of your questions.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/I-can-t-see-my-ad/ba-p/57248

Kathleen

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mostafa,

Check the status of your ads under ads tab, if they are approved and Ads are showing.

Regards,
Rahul Goel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you Rahul
i checked the status it is approved only when i pass the mouse on it ,, it tell ad show now? NO

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mostafa,

As you mentioned it tell ad showing now? No. you can also get the reason there why your ad is not showing.

regards,
Rahul Goel

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mostafa,

Welcome to the community. If you are saying, your ad is approved then it should be visible. However, have you checked for the keywords that you have added to your account? What I understand from your question is that your keywords are not showing the ad? Please correct me if I am wrong here.

In this case, I suggest you run a keyword diagnosis report. You can do that by selecting a particular keyword under 'Details' tab. I will also suggest you to use keyword planner to get more relevant keyword ideas for your ad.

I hope this helps.
Kapil M

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Hi Mostafa,

I'd also suggest checking your keywords to ensure they are approved and don't display messages such as: 'low search volume' or 'below first page bid estimate'.  In addition to this, make sure you haven't set a 'start date' in your campaigns settings tab that is later than today. 

Hope this helps!