AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to reduce the cost but increase the conversions?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to reduce the cost but increase the conversions?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ellen,

That's the golden question, isn't it =)  How to get more bang for your buck
You'll find no shortage of articles on the web and posts on this community to help you
Can you be more specific concerning your current advertising efforts?

-Justin

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
My task is put the ads on Google. Our company focuses on imprinting the logo on the gifts. I can use whatever I want to improve our conversions. Now our ads are paused, because they're not good. I should find out the reason and reduce the cost. We have lots of competitors on the internet. Could you give me some suggestions?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ellen Z
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.  

As Justin F has said, that's the golden question--the thing everyone would like to know!

Unfortunately, there is no button you can push and no single thing you can do that will magically improve your results.

From your posts, I am assuming that you are brand-new to AdWords. I would strongly recommend that you learn about the program before you and your company spend any more money. You really do need to understand the parts of the campaign and how they work together in your advertising.

You can find a lot of good information here:  AdWords Setup and basics

Google has also constructed an online "class" for people who want to learn the fundamentals of online marketing. You can find the start at Online Marketing 101.

Aside from those suggestions, I can say that improving conversions involves figuring out when, where, and why website visitors convert and trying to repeat those conditions as often as possible. And I can say that decreasing costs involves figuring out which parts of your campaign are converting and which are "helping" conversions, and eliminating the things that aren't profitable.

If you have specific questions, please do post again!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*