Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to improve the ads result

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my website www.7esun.com  started adwords for nearly 4 month, but the result is not good. The visitors&#39; checking time is very little, the inquiry we received is only about 10, nearly 10 days one inquiry. very bad result, Who can check my website: www.;7esun.com  and tell me what shall I do to improve the inquiry quantity ?  Many thanks, <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to improve the ads result

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Esun,

Firstly, I'd like to ask if you've structured your account/campagins based on products you offer. There are some fundamental things (other than landing page alone) which are really important for campaigns to perform. I'd suggest following this guide for best practices.

Speaking of the website, I'd suggest having a strong call to action (what do you want a user to do after landing on the page) as that is directly related to conversions. Further, I'd suggest having specific pages for each product with a few features, USPs with a contact form (if you're driving that) or a phone number (if you consider that as a conv) clearly visible.

Remember, when it comes to landing page, constant improvement, with a trial & error approach would eventually give you the best version.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: how to improve the ads result

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Esun,

1) Site took a long time to load, which can be a major issue
You can check your site speed ranks and improvement options here
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

2) You are a B2B business and your product is extremely niche in such the demand may be low. How does the site do organically? Do you get tons of visitors or just sporadic? What terms come to your site organically? ( check via webmaster tools)

3) With out knowing your setup, bids. targeting, keywords, keyword match, negative leywords etc we can't tell if you are targeting the right potential clients.

Main thing is improve the site speed. Are you sending everyone to the Home page or are the landing pages product specific? Makes a difference. But site speed and slow loading is killing you. Your images take forever to load, those need to be compressed.

How does one buy from you? I assume contact you? There is no clear call to action of what one must do? On product pages (which load slow) put the call to action button to call you and the number if that is how they order from you. I see no pricing details so I don't even know how much they cost. ( that's a big disconnect).

hope that helps