Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to get to keyword planner from the getstarted page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Forums,

I am new to google ads, and i am trying to get to the keyword planner tool but googleads is asking me to start a campaign and there is now way to get out of it.  Any recommendation on how to get out of that screen so i can get to the tools?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to get to keyword planner from the getstarted page

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Milena,

By the looks of things you are describing here, I think you just need to skip the step on creating a new campaign and proceed directly to the Tools section on the AdWords interface.

If you are trying to say that you cannot access the keyword planner without creating a new campaign then I suggest you just create a dummy campaign with random settings and keep all bids at $/Euro/Currency 0.01. Basically, this is just a way around getting access to all the tools. Keep the budget to a say $1 and it wont serve any ads as it will be ineligible due to low bids and budgets. You can also pause this campaign once you have created it and check f you can then access the tools section.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Milena,

Welcome,

You can try to access the Keyword Planner with the following link.This don't ask you to create campaign i guess

https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner

Hope this help

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Milena S,
After signing in into adwords just click on tools tab on top right you van get the keyword planner from the dropdown.