AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to get more impression and clicks from Low search volume keywords?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

How to get more impression and clicks from Low search volume keywords? Basically when we are selecting low search volume keywords, we get very low numbers of impression and clicks but the QS are very good. So, in that case how we can get more impression and more clicks  low search volume keywords.

Avijit

Re: how to get more impression and clicks from Low search volume keywo

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You should focus on ad position and impression share of you ad. Most possible you should make ad relevant to your service and product and use "Call to action". 

Refine your ads and increase keywords. Use Ad extensions and features that give you more control, Write something in your ad which is compiling for user to attract more click. Ultimate Goal is achieve high CTR and top ad position. If you will do that surely maximize your ad impression.

Re: how to get more impression and clicks from Low search volume keywo

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Avijit,

First, you should also check out the impression share for the terms in question. You can add the columns to your keyword report. Some keywords have low search volume in general, so it can be difficult to obtain more impressions after a certain point.

If your impression share is low, you can bump up bids like Clal suggested. I'd also suggest taking a look at your dimension reports. Find out which times of day and locations perform best and add modifiers for times where position is below average.

If you are using broad or modified broad, I would suggest checking your SQR for potential search terms to add to the account. I would also suggest doing some keyword research for similar terms to help boost volume that way.

Like Clal said, I would also focus on improving your click-through-rate through ad testing and the addition of sitelinks.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Amy

AmyBishopMarketing.com