AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to determine estimated cpc or cpm of display network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have client that wants to advertise internationally and asked me to develop a proposal with an estimated budget and estimated CPM and CPC.

Is there a way to estimate the cost of a CPC or a CPM in a certain country without actually creating the ads ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to determine estimated cpc or cpm of display network

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Abdulaziz

You can use Keyword planner to tell the average CPC to client. As take all the relevant keywords for the client using is location and find the average CPC by checking the CPC of all keywords.
Hope that works!

Ana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's a CPM display branding campaign we are not using any keywords, just location and interests targeting.

On the move from my iPhone

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Than i am afraid we cannot estimate. Else you can just take the help from anyone who is running similar type of campaign at same location.

Otherwise you cannot give estimate to client.

Thanx

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

How about Display Planner? You can get the estimate you want.

cpm-estimate.PNG

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's just giving us a range from $0-$1

On the move from my iPhone

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Yes, it will give you range only. But that does help to get an estimate, doesn't it? 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Abdulaziz,

If you don't have keywords and placements then I suggest you to use the relevant topics to your site.In the Display planner you can get help for topics categories, by choosing find top placements by location.

placement estimates.jpg

Then use those topics in the very first tab that is 'Get ideas and estimates' where you can find the estimates for traffic as well as cost.

Also you can change the bid type from the left side of the page to get estimates for other bidding type.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’