AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to create an adwords campaign with Arabic keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I want to create an AdWords campaign for Arabic speaking people who searching with Arabic keywords. I want to insert the Arabic keywords in to my campaign and how get Arabic keyword Ideas. I tried to get keyword ideas with the tool keyword planner but I didn't get any ideas. Can you please help on this issue? Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to create an adwords campaign with Arabic keywords

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Solutel,

I recommend you to use the "Keyword Planner ".

When you use it - please make sure you're targeting: "Arabic" & "All Location" (or your target audience location).

You can  see this short video about "How To Keyword Planner":

Ad read more about this tool in this link:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2999770?hl=en

Good Luck,

Asaf

el,Re: how to create an adwords campaign with Arabic keywords

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Solutel,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

As Asaf said, you'll have to select appropriate language and location to get the right keyword ideas. I've tried to get a few ideas in Arabic (screenshot here) for hotels in Saudi Arabia and the tool gives Arabic keywords appropriately.

Hope this helps,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: how to create an adwords campaign with Arabic keywords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

A small addition to what has been said above, you need to write your ads in the language you want to target your audiences. Google will not translate your ad in the language you want. That's why it is preferred to create a separate campaign per language in order to reach your target audiences effectively.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj