AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to convert adwords express to adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just create my adwords account and realize I don't want the express. How do I change / convert

2 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

@Mary M  Am Glad to assit you on the Forum .

I will love if you review this Link before you ask further questions Learn how to Switch or Create Adwords Express Account  .

Let me know If it Helps . Feel free to Ask further Questions . Cheers! Smiley Wink

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Alamu. Your answer isn't relevant to the question. She asked how to use Adwords instead of Adwords express and the link your shared is about creating a new acount.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@Support T

You have two options:

You can contact the support team and then they will help you transition from AdWords Express to regular AdWords at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

OR 

I saw this post explaining how it can be done: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Set-up-and-Basics/How-to-switch-google-adword-express-to-g...

I hope that this helps!

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I didn't have the dots, and don't want to have to call in, but after closing out the adwords express campaign and leaving a comment in the survey I tried opening up adwords, and it opened in a different google account. Previously when switching back to the correct account it would forward me to adwords express, but this time it didn't. Really strange and frustrating, but hopefully it'll work going forward.

Re: how to convert adwords express to adwords

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Please make sure that you didn't make any advertisement in AdWords express
and also it's not running to avoid any charges.

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.