3.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how to add adwords to my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to increase my SEO ranking for my website.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi Jyoti, 

Adwords wont help increase your SEO rankings but it works well with SEO. It will help show your ads on the first page of searches but that is independent of SEO 

regards,

Zaby

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @jyoti b

I do think that Google Adwords ads can have a positive impact on how much revenue your good organic rankings produce. In terms of dominating Page 1 results, if you have good organic ranking (say, in the top 5) and you also have excellent paid placement (in the top 3 od paid ads), and you are ranking for images, and you are ranking for videos, and you are ranking in Google shopping....all of this is going to have a collective effect.

If you have that kind of presence, you are bound to gain aggregate value for your organic listings because, if you are marketing well, your traffic will go up, click-through rate will go up and your conversion rate will go up. I firmly believe that if you are improving those things, your rankings will improve also. 

That being said, PPC, if it's really well done, can augment your results and could possibly have a residual effect that does benefit your SEO

One other consideration is that any advertising you do, whether it's PPC or print or radio or TV ads, it augments Direct traffic. Direct traffic, in my mind is the golden ticket. Anyone directly typing your URL into their search bar is already your friend. If you can increase your direct traffic pool via PPC, then it's worth every penny.

Hope this is helpful!

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

@jyoti b

SEO : means Search engine optimization and when that is done and Google percives it properly then your site will rank organically on Search Result .

Adwords Search network : Is a paid version,  its also a way to show on Search result but you will have to pay when your Ads are Clicked or Concerns I in is made.

The difference is just that one is Free the other is paid ,one is a long-strategy the other is short-term strategy . The paid result won't help the organic result !

Learn more at the Google Webmaster Guidelines and Forum or you Contact an SEO Agency.

Hope this explanation helps ! 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines regarding self-promotion. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi friends 

visit my website