2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how i run a text ads on Tripadvisor page only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to run a My ads on Tripadvisor page which I like ? how I do this.. We can do through google partner or Dircect by Tripadvisor ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ananda H
September 2015

Re: how i run a text ads on Tripadvisor page only

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning

To set up a Display Network campaign, you can read the AdWords Help Center information on the topic.

When it's time to select your "targeting" for your campaign, you enter the URL for the Tripadvisor website.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ananda H
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning

To set up a Display Network campaign, you can read the AdWords Help Center information on the topic.

When it's time to select your "targeting" for your campaign, you enter the URL for the Tripadvisor website.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
  1. Go to your Display Network tab and click + Targeting, which is located above the graph.
  2. Select an ad group.
  3. Click the “Add targeting” drop-down menu and choose a targeting method.
  4. Choose Placements: Target or exclude sites, mobile apps, or video, like example.com.
  5. Enter the site or specific landing pages you are targeting
  6. Make sure your campaign has the correct ad sizes for the site you are targeting
  7. Negative match, exclude pages/sites you do not want to target 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great question. There are few websites like Tripadvisor & Rome2rio that offering placement for google display ads but unfortunately nobody knows how to set up those ads - even the customer support of Google. 

I was thinking to:  Create display campaign -> Placement “Tripadvisor” -> Add Targeting Method -> KeywordsTargeting -> add related keywords like destination. So if you have a hotel in Rome for example add keywords related to Rome. 

I am not sure if this is working. I never tested. 

Good luck. 

Ananda H wrote:

I need to run a My ads on Tripadvisor page which I like ? how I do this.. We can do through google partner or Dircect by Tripadvisor ?