1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how i get first position

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

may question is that how i get first position if may competiter using same keywords and same name but targeting is diffrent area. how i got first position to may ads if i am using same key words. is compete each other for same position plz halp me on that case 

Re: how i get first position

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mazhar,

if your competitor using same keywords and same name but your targeting location is different then you didn't call as competitor. because if your all conditions are same(like: keywords same, targeting location same - this is your competitor).
second thing is if you have to use same keyword, same match type in different adgroup then your own keywords compete.
Hope you are asking about your keyword and competitor keywords is same then is they complete? answer is no.

Thanks,
Tushar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tushar

Yes I am asking same, if keywords are same to the competitor than. any one search same keywords so google showing same ads. but i am starting new campaign so may keywords will not performing best at the time . and as per the google policy which ads performing best google showing that ads how i got uper position give me the same tips

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I would like to suggest, change your bidding strategy i.e."TOP of the Page bid". It will working well.You can see your ads in Top 3 position.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mazhar,

Welcome to the community. Firstly, it is important to understand that AdWords is about creating user-specific relevant experience. If you really wish to be on top position compared to your competition, them emphasize on delivering precise user experience. There are three key elements of AdWords: Ad copy, landing page and keywords. To be on top, you have to have uniformity, synchronization and balance between these components. Let them complement each other. Bidding comes at the later stage. The first and foremost it to stick to relevancy. Try to get a stable, precise and relevant AdWords campaign and you will attain your goals.

I hope this helps.
Kapil M