AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how do you check creative is working fine?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you check creative is working fine?       

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Koppuravuri V
September 2015

Re: how do you check creative is working fine?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you are asking in terms of status of your ad, then you need to first check whether your text ad or Display ad is approved or under review.

If your ad is approved, then the second optimization process begins to see how it is actually performing in terms of various metrics that could include clicks, impressions, CTR, conversion etc...

I hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Koppuravuri V
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you are asking in terms of status of your ad, then you need to first check whether your text ad or Display ad is approved or under review.

If your ad is approved, then the second optimization process begins to see how it is actually performing in terms of various metrics that could include clicks, impressions, CTR, conversion etc...

I hope that helps!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Koppuravuri,
Are you looking to QA your Account, or make sure the Ads you're running are optimal?

If you're looking to QA your AdWords Account, which I highly recommend, you can follow some of the suggestions in the blog post, but the main thing to check is that the right Ad Copy is serving with the right Keywords, and drives to the correct AdWords Destination URL.  I also suggest using the Google Ad Preview Tool and searching for your Keywords.  This will show you how your Ads appear in the live Google environment, without costing you an Impression.

If you're looking to make sure that your Ads are the best performing as possible, consider testing multiple versions of Creative.  You can either rotate Ad Copy/Creative evenly, or use AdWords Campaign Experiments to rotate different Creative.  This will allow you run multiple Creatives at one time and see what one performs better.