AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how do we advertise on the yellow block top page of googl?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When we search for keywords you find the yellow block on the top of google page.

Mostly bookings.com and other hotels is in the yellow block.

How do i go about to see my establishment in that yellow block? What do i need to do as we are already on google adwords but we do not find ourself as much.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do we advertise on the yellow block top page of googl?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Cocomo and welcome to the Community.  There's no magic button or setting that'll get you in the top three, you have to have a combination of factors to see your Ads appear there but the key is mostly about highly relevant, top performing Ads.

There's a detailed discussion of the issue in the Help files:

Getting your Ads above search results

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Welcome.

The top three ads are shown within this yellow area above Google search results

Find more help here 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722087?hl=en

Thanks,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Cocomo,

Since you are already on AdWords, I'm sure you know about keywords, match types and positions.

If you want to be at top positions, bid for the right keywords.

You may need to increase your bids to be at the top 'cuz the travel industry has a lot of competiton.

Improving your Quality score by improving the relevance of your keywords to your ads to your landing pages will help.

Also, before you start bidding high and spending your money, make sure you have the correct keywords that are profitable for you. Enable conversion tracking or revenue tracking.

Another thing to know is that not all keywords will convert for you just because you are at the top.
Be careful of how much you spend on every keyword!

If you have any specific question please do write back!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!