Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to set up in a certain area

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do i set my url ad and domain to a certain area

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Are you looking to advertise in a specific area using AdWords and need assistance for that?

If yes, then there are various targeting options available depending upon the country you want to target like radius targeting, state level, city-level targeting etc... More details availabe in this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722043

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

how do i set my url ad and domain to a certain area

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I need to reset myself on google my business and with AdWards 

I unlinked myself from Square space and now my domain That I paid for won't work I paid for http://handydanslawncare.com from Google Domains but now it won't work and neither will my business .site that you guys gave me before. I told google domain I would like to keep it sence I alredy paid for it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I live in Bakersfield, Missouri and I need to advertise a 20 to 30 mile radius from my location the name of my business is Handy Dan's Lawn Care It is atill verified with Google my Business It was still live but I don't know now since Squarespace got involved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Write your post

Want a beautiful pest free lawn at a good price? Give us a call 417-284-7400 and we will get you taken care of. We can take soil samples in and see what's needed to make sure your lawn is the greenest on the street.
Posted 1 day ago

Doing yard's this size for $30 1/4 & 1/2 acre other sizes please contact me, you get extra for what you pay. With me you also get free maintenance I'll drive past and if I see a limb or trash I'll stop and pick it up. Weed eating, if you want it I'll spread tick pellets cost of pellets and $20. Yards smaller than 1/4 acre $45. Hedges and other work, gardens and such $12 hr. Brush clean up, limb trimming, I charge the same. Cemetery's depends on size, I don't use poisons. I weed eat around all Head stone's. Information of planted flowers and Rose Bush Required to let me know so I can go around them. Cantact number Home 417-284-7400 Cell # 417-989-9437
Updated 2 days ago

We do your yards at starting price of $30 small yards larger yards Contact me, come switch to us and get extra for what you pay. With me you also get free maintenance I'll drive past and if I see a limb or trash I'll stop and pick it up. Weed eating, if you want it I'll spread tick pellets cost of pellets and $20. Yards smaller than 1/4 acre $45. Hedges and other work, gardens and such $12 hr. Brush clean up, limb trimming, I charge the same. Cemetery's depends on size, I don't use poisons. I weed eat around all Head stone's. Information of planted flowers and Rose Bush Required to let me know so I can go around them. Cantact number Home 417-284-7400 Cell # 417-989-9437
Updated 2 days ago

We are expanding our services this year. At your request we will fertilize, Lay Mulch, Trim Hedges, Spread seed, we Don't Grass Killer in Cemeteries & giving you ways to pay. PayPal, Credit Card, Invoicing allows you to pay monthly, or check which I upload on the spot and leave check with you.Residential, Cemetery, or Business we got you covered. Residential, Cemetery, or Business Call & setup time for us to come and give Free Quote. 417-284-7400 Or 417-989-9437
Updated Mar 20, 2018