AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how do i link our websites' analytics account to our adwords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we have google apps hosting our email and i use my company email for analytics and our adwords account. but i can't link analytics to our adwords account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: how do i link our websites' analytics account to our adwords account?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Hurst,

You need to be logged into both AdWords & Analytics with the same 'administrative' username/email when doing this.

When in the AdWords interface, navigate to Tools & Analysis > Google Analytics > Admin (top right) > Click the name of the account that you would like to link > click Data Sources > click Link Account and choose the profile(s).

See this article for additional help.

In order to import additional stats from Analytics like bounce rate, avg. visit duration & pages per visit, you will need to link again, but this time navigate to My Account in AdWords > Linked Accounts > Google Analytics -or- View Details > select the profile you would like to link.

Hope these help.

Thanks,

BI

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: how do i link our websites' analytics account to our adwords account?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Hurst,

You need to be logged into both AdWords & Analytics with the same 'administrative' username/email when doing this.

When in the AdWords interface, navigate to Tools & Analysis > Google Analytics > Admin (top right) > Click the name of the account that you would like to link > click Data Sources > click Link Account and choose the profile(s).

See this article for additional help.

In order to import additional stats from Analytics like bounce rate, avg. visit duration & pages per visit, you will need to link again, but this time navigate to My Account in AdWords > Linked Accounts > Google Analytics -or- View Details > select the profile you would like to link.

Hope these help.

Thanks,

BI