1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do i get it started since i am a beginer

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shyam,

Welcome to the AdWords forum. As a beginner I would suggest starting here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3374694?hl=en&ref_topic=3119071

Feel free to ask questions on this forum where you will be answered by a number of professionals.

Good luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shyam,

Since you are new to Adwords. You need to plan your first campaign Wisely. Here's a link which would help you to plan your Campaign and will surely will be Profitable for you.
http://blog.wishpond.com/post/78117946136/10-questions-how-to-plan-a-successful-google-adwords

The more you explore the more you Learn. Best of Luck !! Go ahead with Adwords and feel free to ask questions.

Regards,
Joyram

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Shyam

Since you are a beginner i would recommend you to create a Google Partners account

and there under certifications you can find all the study material chapter wise.

the matter is explained in very detail.

Good Luck.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Sign up for the Google Partner program and start learning and reading everything you can get your hands on. There are so many videos, articles and as Clynton said -- Plenty of people here ready to share their knowledge.

Finding a great mentor is a big key in growing and becoming successful Always challenge yourself and don't hide from the stuff that seems "hard."

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shyam,

There are excellent suggestions posted already.

Here are my suggestions:

1. I would start with understanding your target market and how your product or service will meet their needs or wants, how yours is better or different from competitors.
2. Then understand what you want to achieve with AdWords.
3. Learn at the last the basics of how to use AdWords, and how to meet your objectives or least get you started on meeting your goals for using AdWords
4. Start small and very selective with your campaigns, as you can always expand. Starting small can limit the amount spent on irrelevant clicks.
5. Learn more progressively advanced uses of AdWords as you get more comfortable.

You can learn a lot here from existing questions and answers, asking your own and from the Articles.

You can also join an AdWords devoted Goolge Plus Community like the official Google Partners - North America community for some more content.