4.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how do i find what rates different ad words are costing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How and where to I find the cost-per-click for different keywords ie. Attorney, Personal Injury Attorney, Accident Attorney, etc.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do i find what rates different ad words are costing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Kelby,

There are no exact cost per clicks in Adword keywords. Cost per the clicks is decided by advertiser. However the location of your ad displaying in google search network being decided by the cost you bidding for the keyword and some other factors.

If you are a new advertiser my advice is to use automatic bidding and correct suitable daily budget for you campaign. In this case Adwords will help you to decide which bid works for your keywords automatically.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kelby,

You can use Keyword Planner free tool available in Google Adwords to find different keywords along with their search volume and estimated bid rates.

You can access keyword planner using this link https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
And here is the guide on understanding keyword ideas, traffic and bids estimates: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3022575?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=3175091

Hope that helps,
Nouman

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Although Nouman T's advice is correct and the Keyword Tool will provide you with estimates, be aware that those estimates are not completely 'corrected' to take competitor bids into account.  In many cases you will need to bid much higher than the estimates in order to get your ads to show.

Quite a bit depends on the quality of your website and your landing pages--and, of course, you want those to be as good as possible anyhow, to make the most of the visitors you drive to your website.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*