AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how do I see my advert in google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how do I see my advert in google

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do I see my advert in google

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Stephen,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You can use the Ad preview tool using this link www.google.com/adpreview, then search for one of your keywords. Once you search you will find whether your ads are appearing or not.

With the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool, you can search for your ad just like you would on a regular Google search results page, without accruing any impressions.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Stephen,

Prashanth has given you the solution you were looking for. You can access the Ad preview & diagnosis tool from your AdWords account by clicking on the Tools tab then selecting the last option from the drop down.

Once on the ad preview page, change the the location, domain &/or language settings to suit your campaign criterias. Once this is done, just enter a keyword that you think will trigger your ad. FYI - You may have to try a few keywords before you get to see your ad,so don't top after just the first one.

ad preview.png

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I believe you are already using AdWords. If yes, previous answers will guide you how to check your ads on Google using Ad Preview and Diagnostic Tool. 

To access this tool -

adpreview.png

However, if you are not using AdWords still, you can follow the steps here http://www.google.com/ads/new/step-by-step-adwords.html

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.