AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how do I prepare a quote/proposal to a client ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello,

I am doing this for the first time, client needs a proposal/quote for adwords advertising. Where do I start ?

Re: how do I prepare a quote/proposal to a client ?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Here is the outline I use:

Cover Letter to client
Overview - reaffirm PPC benefits/advantages, summarize campaign objective, summarize industry/market overview for that company. 
Competitor Analysis - who are some compeptitors, what are they doing, how can we stand out
Campaign Goals - Strategic, Short-term, Long-term [charts, graphs, pretty stuff]
Proposed Stategy - campaigns, ad groups, keywords, negative keywords, ad text, campaign settings, landing pages, 
OnGoing Management - why & how or list of exactly whats involved
Qualifications - certs, education, references
Pricing
Terms
Signature Page

My average proposal is anywhere from 8-12 pages usually. Each proposal I make gets better and better and easy to make. Some people might suggest much shorter proposals, but I tend to find the quality of your proposal is an indication of the quality of the work you'll for the client. It really is the first and most important impression. Proof it and then proof it again before sending it to clients. 

Re: how do I prepare a quote/proposal to a client ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @PPC_Bandit,

Can you share one example of your proposals/quotes? The most important thing is how you came up with the budget and theirs competitor?
Have you made a research and make estimation by impression and estimated bid or?

Any help is appreciate,

Thanks

how do I prepare a quote/proposal to a client ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How much will it cost to replace my windshied