Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how do I place my adverts on websites

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new here and I am trying to learn how to place my adverts in specific localised websites by region

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Morning Leon! 

Welcome! So you're wanting to get your advertisements showing on websites within a certain area? Is that correct?

When you set up a new display campaign you can select your Locations, or you can always update them later under the Campaign Settings, depending on how far you are in the set-up process. Once you're in the Settings, click on the tab that says "Locations" in between the "All Settings" and "Ad Schedule" tabs. If you select the red +Locations button, you can either add regions manually, but I recommend going into Advanced Options and including regions from there. This way you can see on a map the locations you've selected, and ensure they are the ones you want. 

After that hit "Save" and your ads will appear in those locations! 

Good Luck!

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Leon,

So in order to put your ads on the specific website you need to use the google display network, you are going to create a "Display Network Only" campaign within AdWords. Once you get to the section where you choose your targeting, you are going to want to choose "Placement Targeting". Type in the name or URL of the placement where you'd like the ads in that adgroup to show. If you'd like to add multiple placements at once to your ad group, click the Add multiple placements at once link at the bottom of the box.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471182?hl=en