AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how can we target many country for my ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to create a campaign for site & want to run ads many country such as canada, australia, UK, USA & Singapore...should this possible & how

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: how can we target many country for my ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rahul,

Definitely its possible.
If there are 5-10 locations simply select "let me choose then type the location in the text box, you will get hint at the same time. for another location again type the location in the text box.
Else You can ad upto 1000 location through adwords account. Go the advanced search then bulk locations.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rahul,

Definitely its possible.
If there are 5-10 locations simply select "let me choose then type the location in the text box, you will get hint at the same time. for another location again type the location in the text box.
Else You can ad upto 1000 location through adwords account. Go the advanced search then bulk locations.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit