AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how can i make my add appear in every related search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my add do not appears when i am searching for it all the time.

how can i make it appear in all the related search terms. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how can i make my add appear in every related search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ramesh

Under your campaign settings you can use settings under Delivery method (advanced) - Accelerated: Do not optimize delivery of ads, spending budget more quickly. This may cause your budget to run out early.

Please be aware that this option may cause your budget being spend early in the day.

David

Re: how can i make my add appear in every related search

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Ramesh Kumar S,

I would advise you not to search for your ads again and again, it will minimize the frequency of your ads shown to you. And at the same time, it will affect your campaign's performance adversely. Why?

When you search for your ads, you see it, and do not click it (obviously), you are actually getting useless impressions for ads with no clicks. It means your CTR would be affected badly and it will also decrease your Expected CTR. Not just that, eventually your QS may see a decrease which will obviously make you pay more than you actually should. Do you want that? Obviously, not. 

So, when you want to check your ads, use Ad Preview and Diagnostic Tool. You can access it from Tools section of AdWords Interface. It will let you see your ads without getting an impression for your ads in question. 

Now when it comes to covering for related searches, you can work to include them as your keywords where possible. It will expand your targets as required.

Hope it makes sense.

All the best.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.