AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how can I get start with little or no money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how can I get start with little or no money

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
You can learn a lot by setting up an AdWords account, and setting up a campaign without launching it. Then when you're ready you can let it run with a tight daily budget and maybe restricted hours. Have you used the keyword tool to explore your universe of keywords? That's the starting point.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Try to find out if you can get a coupon/promotional code. Which will allow you to do a real time experiment. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Michael, can you tell us a little about what you're going to use AdWords for? The purpose behind your advertising has a big impact on budget so we can't really give you a useful answer here until we know a little more.

For example, are you promoting an ecommerce site selling products online, or trying to increase visitors to a physical high street store? Are you looking to bring visitors to a new site to sign up to a community or forum or are you promoting a book, etc.

Jon
AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits