Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

hie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hie everyone! im new to adwords.

As soon as i signed in to adwords i got a mail from a company in hyderabad. They said they are google partners for Adwords and will help me set my first campaign, without any charge.

The question is Are they genuine?

Have any of you'l taken external help to set up a campaign, that too for free?

surbhi

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hie

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Surbhi123

Are they genuine? -  this link will take you to the Google Partner Search facility.

With regard to charges, I don't know - maybe they will not charge for setting up a campaign but will insist that they manage your campaign and consequently charge you for that - only you can ascertain that.

Do let us know how you get on and best of luck.

Dave

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not sure of guidance from company.i find them with stereo type answers and solutions.Though I am no body to comment 

i feel it is not easy to get desired response.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

I would strongly suggest that you do a lot of research before hiring a company and handing your AdWords account over to them. Although the link provided does lead to the Certified Partners page, not all of those agencies are going to be a good "fit" for your business. If you are considering working with any vendor, ask them for references and contact the references to discuss the quality of the service and results. You would also want to make sure you have clear guidelines on what they are going to do and what the cost to you will be.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*