AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

hiding address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't want the address to show in google ad as I am an on-line shop.  I don't see where to adjust this

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
October 2015

Re: hiding address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Marianne T,

Addresses with ads are shown through AdWords Location Extensions. If you do not want one, you can simply disable it. Here's how you can -

1. Log into your AdWords Account
  2. Click the Campaigns tab at the top navigation and select one of your campaigns.
  3. Now Click the Ad Extensions.
  4. Select View: Location extensions from the drop-down menu.
  5. Choose Campaign extension or Ad group extension, depending on whether you want to remove addresses for a campaign or ad group.
  6. Click + EXTENSION.
  7. Choose the campaign or ad group you want to prevent addresses from showing with.
  8. Click on the drop-down menu that says “Use campaign location extension” or “Use ad group location extensions,” and choose Disable location extensions.
  9. Click Save

Source: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
October 2015

Re: hiding address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Marianne T,

Addresses with ads are shown through AdWords Location Extensions. If you do not want one, you can simply disable it. Here's how you can -

1. Log into your AdWords Account
  2. Click the Campaigns tab at the top navigation and select one of your campaigns.
  3. Now Click the Ad Extensions.
  4. Select View: Location extensions from the drop-down menu.
  5. Choose Campaign extension or Ad group extension, depending on whether you want to remove addresses for a campaign or ad group.
  6. Click + EXTENSION.
  7. Choose the campaign or ad group you want to prevent addresses from showing with.
  8. Click on the drop-down menu that says “Use campaign location extension” or “Use ad group location extensions,” and choose Disable location extensions.
  9. Click Save

Source: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.