AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

hi i am new to adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can not find my ad anywhere but i did get the email saying aproved?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: hi i am new to adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon, and congratulations! Smiley Happy

You probably won't see your own ad on the Google Search Results page (I assume that's where you're looking).  Google has a million or more advertisers servicing hundreds of millions of searches a day. It's a very rare advertiser who can afford to pay for all the traffic available in their market--to appear for every search. (You can, of course, improve the "share" of traffic that you receive, as you mange and optimize your new campaign.)

If you want to test how your ad might be appearing when it's on the SERPs, use the Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool on the Tools and Analysis menu item when you're logged into your account.

If you have further questions, please post them!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: hi i am new to adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon, and congratulations! Smiley Happy

You probably won't see your own ad on the Google Search Results page (I assume that's where you're looking).  Google has a million or more advertisers servicing hundreds of millions of searches a day. It's a very rare advertiser who can afford to pay for all the traffic available in their market--to appear for every search. (You can, of course, improve the "share" of traffic that you receive, as you mange and optimize your new campaign.)

If you want to test how your ad might be appearing when it's on the SERPs, use the Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool on the Tools and Analysis menu item when you're logged into your account.

If you have further questions, please post them!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*