fred Nobe

hi, how i can to creat free ad in google as easylly

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hi, how i can to creat free ad in google as easylly

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi there Rahul,

From what I understand you are trying to get your ads onto Google. The place that you should start is with Google AdWords, which you can learn more about in these forums. AdWords allows you to create ads for free, and is very easy to use. However, you will need to pay to have them appear in search results.

There is also Organic search results, which are completely free and has to do with the relevance of your site based on what the user has entered into the search bar. If you want to go this route look into SEO or Search Engine Optimization. You can do as much or as little work on these as you want because Google will automatically create a listing for you if you choose not to.

Hope this helps,

Cheers Smiley Happy

Re: hi, how i can to creat free ad in google as easylly

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Rahul,
Either you are asking about free adwords coupons or you need free help to draft your campaigns.
for free coupons you can google it. Else you talk to adwords representative regarding both, they will help you in both the cases.

Hope it helps you..

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

hi, how i can to creat free ad in google as easylly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi fred I want to promote my youtube vedio but it's not link can you help?