AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

hey, i used a promotion that said if i spent 25 dollars in adwords i'd get 100 free. it didn't work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey, i used a promotion that said if i spent 25 dollars in adwords i'd get 100 free. it didn't work. here's the link http://www.google.com/ads/parallelswebessentials/... we spent 25 and we didn't recieve the 100. how do we get the 100?
we are interested in using your service, we want the promo to work.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: hey, i used a promotion that said if i spent 25 dollars in adwords i'd get 100 free. it didn't w

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI dirtcheapscreen

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

According to the coupon help pages, you must wait up to 5 business days before getting the credit, although there are other criteria that must be met also. Please see the following links for more information-

Using promotional codes

Fix a promotional code issue

Promotional code

I hope that this information is helpful

Best regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: hey, i used a promotion that said if i spent 25 dollars in adwords i'd get 100 free. it didn't w

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI dirtcheapscreen

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

According to the coupon help pages, you must wait up to 5 business days before getting the credit, although there are other criteria that must be met also. Please see the following links for more information-

Using promotional codes

Fix a promotional code issue

Promotional code

I hope that this information is helpful

Best regards

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 3
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi Dirtcheapscreen,

Hel_ipe gave you a great answer. The credit can take a while to appear, actually up to 15 days. I would also add is that spend has to be spent on clicks before the specified date, simply added to your account if it's a prepay account isn't considered spent. Finally, did you have any problems adding the promotional code? Codes are for new accounts only and can't be added to older accounts. 

If it has been 15 days, it was a new account and the money was spent on clicks, pelase call us and we can investigate further for you.

Ita