AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

help needed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

i am a new on adwords, and want to know something, 

as i have two different websites to advertise on google, and i want to have an adwords account, my question is is it possible for me to have a one adwords accounts for both websites??

also which email should i use to create that account, my personal email or business email??

Secondly if i create two separate accounts for each website, would the billing address affects or not, i mean will google will have an objection that i am using different accounts and billing has to be on different locations, or it does not have the same payment methods, i mean on each account i will use the same billing address, and same credit/debit card, will it create a trouble for me. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Samir I
May 2016

Re: help needed

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Yes, one account.

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Samir, 

You can advertise both the websites from one single account, there's no problem. This setting will make it easy for you to manage campaigns for both the websites from one dashboard only. 

To your second question, if the products/services listed on your websites are not the same or similar, you can have two different accounts even if the business in question is one entity only and the billing is the same. However, you must take note that same or similar products/services from the same business cannot be advertised for the same or similar set of keywords in the same geography. If your products or services are similar, you must use one account only, else you will be violating policies which may result in account suspension.

And your question about email, I would advise you to use your business email, though it's a matter of preference.

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
that means in one account, i can manage 2 ad groups, each will be for one website???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also you didn't explain about the email, which email should i use, my personal one or the business one????

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Samir I,

I suppose the products/services on those two websites are different from each other. In this case, you should ideally have two different campaigns, not two different adgroups. Doing this will give you more control and management will be more efficient. 

About email, I already responded in the first post. I would advise you to use your business email. However, there's no confinement, you can use your personal email as well. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my both websites have the same products, thats a travel agency websites, and i do sell airline tickets, and holiday packages, so i should have one account right???
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Samir I
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Yes, one account.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Samir,

To add to @Ratan-Jha excellent advice, when both websites have the same products, you won't be able to serve multiple Ads for the same Keywords.  Also, it is not recommended to have duplicate Keywords in your Account, with similar targeting settings, as both of your Keywords could go into the auction (although only one would show), and you'd be competing against yourself.  

Finally, as you're new to AdWords, I suggest taking time to read the AdWords Best Practices, and Getting Started guides.