hOW DO iCLAIM MY URL?
I have a verified URL but I am unable to claim it. How do I claim my verified url?
Also, I wanted to know how to add a new url. I just created an additional webstore with a new domain. How do I add this to my merchant account?
Re: hOW DO iCLAIM MY URL?
Congratulations on verifying your URL. In order to claim it, can you double-check that your website is verified in Webmaster Tools and that you are using the same login email for both your Merchant Center and Webmaster Tools accounts?
Here are the steps to claim your URL in your Merchant Center account:
- To claim your website URL. Sign in to your Google Merchant Center account.
- Click on the Settings link, then click General.
- Under Website URL, enter your site's URL and save. You'll see the site's claiming and verification status display
- Click I want to claim this website to claim the URL.
- Click Save Changes to confirm your changes.
- You should see "Verified" and "Claimed" displayed under your URL.
For your second question, you can add new domain by setting up a multi-client account. Click here to read more about setting up Multi-Client Account.