4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run google adwords help in viet nam. I have opened multiple accounts with his visa butdo not run accounts I do not understand why?

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: adowrds google

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Minhkhoiadw,

Thanks for your post.

I would encourage you to get in touch with our Support Team. You can call them on the number listed for Vietnam here. The Support Team can then take an immediate look at your specific accounts and will be able to assist you further.

I hope this helps!

Rachel

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
please clarify about your question. I am not sure we know what you are asking.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a account with my visa under the guidance of google but all my accounts areinactive for the reason google can not confirm billing information. while my visa is possible to be paid. I live in Vietnam

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Minhkhoiadw,

https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder?currency=VND&country=VN

The above form shows visa is a good selection for Vietnamese Dong and Viet Nam. However, payments sometimes take more time to get to Google if you are located in some parts of Asia. Make an enquiry at your bank branch if your payment is not reflected in the AdWords account in 2-3 days.

Best,

Lakatos 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did as you said, without any account of my run. or I must create an account with a new visa?. thank you

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Minhkhoiadw,

Thanks for your post.

I would encourage you to get in touch with our Support Team. You can call them on the number listed for Vietnam here. The Support Team can then take an immediate look at your specific accounts and will be able to assist you further.

I hope this helps!

Rachel