2.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi what do you think about google adwords?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

In some sense it  is like asking the chef about his meal - Isn't it?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Barber,

Adwords has so many practical applications that it is difficult to summarize the whole system but since you ask...

In the right hands and under the proper management, Adwords is the BEST online advertising platform option.  Adwords has arguably the most precise targeting and expansive reach, not only in the US, but globally. It's sophistication makes for a good learning curve but once you understand the program, it's all fun from there on.

To add on to Moshe's comment.  You're in a community of passionate Adwords users.  I would expect you to find similar answers from most of the members here.

Maybe not though...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

AdWords is number one advertising program. Im sure

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I would rather know what YOU think of AdWords Mr Barber

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi BARBER

Thanks for visiting the AdWords Community. In order to help you to answer your question, could you please narrow it down? What exactly you'd like to know about AdWords? I'm sure all of us are happy to share any information about AdWords that would help you to better understand it. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This three year old thread has been closed to new replies.