Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

get me noticed more

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I haven't had anything running, so a bit confused when i get an email saying something has ended!

Could some one contact me on the best way and ceapest way to get my company noticed on Google as I don't seem to even get on a search page? or map

Regards

Jon Everett

Topham driving tuition

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: get me noticed more

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jon,

Paid Advertising is probably one of the fastest ways to get noticed online.

AdWords is a platform provided by Google to show your ads across the web.

Here is an introduction on AdWords: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704410

AdWords helps business owners to essentially rank for keywords which are associated with their business.

For example, if you sell shoes, you could rank for keywords like 'buy shoes online' or 'buy running shoes'...

You will need to bid on these keywords individually.. and have adcopies that you want to show when someone searches for these words.

The advantage with paid advertizing is that it is instant. If your keyword-adcopy and website are relevant, you are eligible to rank right at the top instantly!

Also, this is very dynamic.. you could change your bids for keywords which would push your ads up or down on the search results page. If you wish to run a promotional sale campaign for 2 days, you can modify your ads and run them only for that duration.

You can also specify a budget you want to spend per day, which days you want to spend it.. at what time of the day and targeting which geographic region!

If your looking at visibity on the Google search engine results page.. youve come to the right place! AdWords is your answer!

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have about AdWords. 

ooh.. I almost forgot.. You dont need to worry about how to go about setting up your account.. The AdWords Learning Center is the best place to start.. you could also use the toll free number on the adwords.google.com page.

If you are not comfortable doing this yourself.. you could also find Google Certified Partners to do this for you: https://adwords.google.com/professionals/search/

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

If you would like to know more information how to get your ads on Google:

1.Go to adwords.google.com.___ (your country domain) example: adwords.google.com.ph (If you are from the Philippines).

2.On the upper right hand side of that page, you will see the Toll Free Number , if you want to sign up or ask for more info.

3.Or you can click on the request a callback link beside the Toll Free Number.

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jon,

Paid Advertising is probably one of the fastest ways to get noticed online.

AdWords is a platform provided by Google to show your ads across the web.

Here is an introduction on AdWords: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704410

AdWords helps business owners to essentially rank for keywords which are associated with their business.

For example, if you sell shoes, you could rank for keywords like 'buy shoes online' or 'buy running shoes'...

You will need to bid on these keywords individually.. and have adcopies that you want to show when someone searches for these words.

The advantage with paid advertizing is that it is instant. If your keyword-adcopy and website are relevant, you are eligible to rank right at the top instantly!

Also, this is very dynamic.. you could change your bids for keywords which would push your ads up or down on the search results page. If you wish to run a promotional sale campaign for 2 days, you can modify your ads and run them only for that duration.

You can also specify a budget you want to spend per day, which days you want to spend it.. at what time of the day and targeting which geographic region!

If your looking at visibity on the Google search engine results page.. youve come to the right place! AdWords is your answer!

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have about AdWords. 

ooh.. I almost forgot.. You dont need to worry about how to go about setting up your account.. The AdWords Learning Center is the best place to start.. you could also use the toll free number on the adwords.google.com page.

If you are not comfortable doing this yourself.. you could also find Google Certified Partners to do this for you: https://adwords.google.com/professionals/search/

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Watch the video below once you are ready to start your first campaign!

More Power,
Loraine

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

More Power,
Loraine