2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

general

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi is thare any companys that can check over your adwords campaign to see if they are running correctly .had some company phone me today telling me that they can get me top 3 spot on google for £170 a month compared to around £600 aper month i am paying .they also says that i dont need loads of differant keywords .is this true.they says they would give me 6 for thare price .and went on to tell me i am paying way to much for a region ad .just realy wanting any advise on finding the rite company that someone on here might have used to just give my campagn the once over for any mistakes i am over looking any advice would be helpfull regards kenzie

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: general

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi kenzie,

1. "they can get me top 3 spot on google for £170 a month compared to around £600 aper month i am paying". They can guarantee you top 3 spot, but how often and what's it going to cost. It's very difficult to guarantee anything in AdWords. I'd be cautious. They'll get you the top spot for one or 2 keywords, maybe, and they could do that by over-bidding for the click. Overbidding would be bidding more than the maximum you are willing to pay for the click.

2. "they also says that i dont need loads of differant keywords" This is true in a lot of cases, but not all cases. There is no once-size-fits-all in AdWords.

3. "went on to tell me i am paying way to much for a region ad". Well, are you getting a good conversion rate and ROI? There is no real limit to the amount you spend in a month if all the advertising is producing a good ROI. If you're not happy with your ROI, outside help could be a good thing for you.

4. "wanting any advise on finding the rite company that someone on here might have used". That's really against the terms of service for this forum. Asking for or offering offline help in the forum is prohibited. I would look at this page for a Certified Partner. I would also ask the calling agency whether they are Google Certified ask for a link to their badge, it should be displayed on their website if they are.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: general

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you for your reply .

how to make a free domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: http://www.000webhost.com/561836.html