Solution
Accepted by topic author Nalla P
September 2015

Re: for a search campaign can you adjust the bid for mobile to -92%

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nalla P,

Yes, you can adjust the bid for Mobile devices on any search campaign anywhere from -100% (this means your ad will not show at all on mobile devices) to +300%.

Regards,
Ashish

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nalla,

All the columns are important to analyse the performance of Ads i.e. Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Avg. CPC, Cost, Conversions, CPA, Conv. rate etc.

If the CTR of your ad is low i.e. High impressions and less clicks, then you should work on changing your Ad Text a little to improve the Click Through Rate.

If Conversion Rate of your ad is low i.e. High Clicks, less conversions then you should try testing different landing pages.

The number of Impressions you are receiving on your ads depends on the keywords you are targeting, their position, their traffic volume etc. Cost is dependent on the clicks you receive and at what Avg CPC. The lower the CPC, the lesser you will pay.

An ad with Higher CTR and Higher conversion rate is the right ad to run. But that doesn't mean it's the best, keep testing and you can improve the performance further.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Ashish

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nalla P,

Yes, you can adjust the bid for Mobile devices on any search campaign anywhere from -100% (this means your ad will not show at all on mobile devices) to +300%.

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you so much for giving answer..... and i have more doughts can you pl z clarify me

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Please share your doubts and I will try to help you out.

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
which column is one of main indicator of ads helth
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nalla,

All the columns are important to analyse the performance of Ads i.e. Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Avg. CPC, Cost, Conversions, CPA, Conv. rate etc.

If the CTR of your ad is low i.e. High impressions and less clicks, then you should work on changing your Ad Text a little to improve the Click Through Rate.

If Conversion Rate of your ad is low i.e. High Clicks, less conversions then you should try testing different landing pages.

The number of Impressions you are receiving on your ads depends on the keywords you are targeting, their position, their traffic volume etc. Cost is dependent on the clicks you receive and at what Avg CPC. The lower the CPC, the lesser you will pay.

An ad with Higher CTR and Higher conversion rate is the right ad to run. But that doesn't mean it's the best, keep testing and you can improve the performance further.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok fine and max CPC can be set at two levels what are there

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Max CPC can be set at Ad group and Keyword level. Keyword level CPC will always supersede ad group level CPC.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok and total no of impressions is 1000 CTR 1.7% impression share is 64% find total no of click cost?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

If Impressions are 1000 and CTR is 1.7% then clicks would be 17 (% CTR x Impressions). You can check all the columns in the Adwords interface itself. If the columns are not showing then simply click on Columns Tab > Modify Columns and select the fields you want to see the data for.

Cost can not be calculated without knowing Avg. CPC.

Impression share has nothing to do with any calculation here.

For Complete Help on Adwords, please visit below URL:
https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071

Regards,
Ashish