3.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

error message using hype 3

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys i really need help with this done so much searching got to somewhat progress but just cant seem to find any solution to this the error message I am getting is 

Learn moreYour HTML5 ad is trying to reference an asset that we can not find in your .ZIP file: 300x50test.hyperesources/300x50test_hype_generated_script.js?8787. Make sure you have included all of your assets in the .ZIP file and that all file references do not have any typos. Once you have made the changes, try again

I tried removing the ?8787 but i don't seem to find the it in the code where they saying the error is ran into a error earlier with spaces and fullstops resolved that by just exporting it in a different way got a error with text that need the files as well resolved that  y just downloading the files again 

any help please ASAP

Steven

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: error message using hype 3

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Steven

I hope you've been able to work through this by now, I don't have a whole lot to add but for any future visitors, you can reference the error codes here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6335679?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’