Guide Me
star_border

e-mail capture in ad-extensions?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

Just noticed a text ad with email capture/subscribe to newsletter with my Google ID prepopulated 

As Im in Australia its clear they are being displayed  beyond US & Canada now

Cant see the option to add them in Ad Extensions 

Cheers

Pete

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: e-mail capture in ad-extensions?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Just a FYI. I spoke to my Google Rep today and she told me that the communications ad beta is closed now.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Pete,

I asked the same question not too long ago when I came across a similar ad.  The 'Communication Extension' is still in beta.  I have not found very much 'Google' information regarding this extension but there are many articles online that cover it.

You can contact always Adwords Support and see if they would allow you to become a tester.

Not sure what other options you may have right now.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Just a FYI. I spoke to my Google Rep today and she told me that the communications ad beta is closed now.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

moo
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
moo
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know if it available as yet? I still cannot locate the communications ad extension, but continue to see newsletter tabs in adwords showing up?