Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

doing first analyst for new campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

How can I do analyst for new campaigns in adwords- 

Seeing the related countries and suggested keywords for the campaign?

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: doing first analyst for new campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Do you want to create country specific new campaign and want assistance in that OR are you looking to optimize your existing campaign where you have already spent some money and want to analyze that?

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I have a campaign - for the existing campaign, I want to find new good keywords and related countries (That is most important issue for me, right now).

BTW - for knowledge, I want to create new campaign of specific issue, and find the keywords and relevant countries - How can I do the first statistic for that?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You can use the tool Keyword Planner to find different variations of the keywords you are looking for. More details on how to use this tool are here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2999770?hl=en

You can also use Google Trends to find out the current scenario of what people are latest looking for and in which countries. www.google.com/trends

Also, reviewing the Search Terms from the existing keywords and using the relevant ones as keywords is another good strategy to follow.

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you!
How can I see all of the countries available (list by most popular country to least popular country), if I have an existing keywords and existing campaigns?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you are already targeting all countries in your campaigns, then you need to go to Dimensions Tab and review the Geographic Report to see which all areas got the most number of hits along with other metrics. 

More details about this report are here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Not my countries - I want to find new countries for the whole campaing.

How can I find by issue, i.e, "Buying eye-glasses". Which is the best country that I can sell to, listed by most populated (All of the countries of world).

I know I can run statistic for that in Adwords, but what is called, and how can I run this statistics.

Thanks Smiley Happy