AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

displaying three ads of the same user at the same time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

I would like to display three of my adwords link when searching the same keyword.

In fact, what I need is that if somebody searches my name martin he will see:

1. Link to my website

2. Link to my FB profile

3. Link to my G+ profile

So far I have created three campaings but only one link displays at the same time. 

How can I have all three ads displayed at the same time?

Thank you for your kind help.

Martin

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Martin P
February 2016

Re: displaying three ads of the same user at the same time

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Martin P

That would be considered triple serving which is against policy.  Only one ad from the same account can be served per query.

What you might consider doing is use sitelinks. You can put your website as the main final URL, and then put your FB and G+ URLs as sitelinks.  This way all three are potentially available in one ad.  More details on using sitelinks here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375416?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Martin P
February 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Martin P

That would be considered triple serving which is against policy.  Only one ad from the same account can be served per query.

What you might consider doing is use sitelinks. You can put your website as the main final URL, and then put your FB and G+ URLs as sitelinks.  This way all three are potentially available in one ad.  More details on using sitelinks here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375416?hl=en

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
You can do it by trying to get your FB and G+ links picked up as Social Profile extensions of your ads, for your business/website, instead of actual ads. You can start your research there.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@Hoang P

I don't think social extensions are even used anymore. When they were it was automated, and I think it was G+ only.  You had to have a certain amount of followers too.  Sitelinks are the better way to go here because they can be setup manually.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Martin,

I did not know that this would be against the policy. Thank you very much for clarifying the issue for me.

also, the sitelinks idea is very intriguing. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Peter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good afternoon Hoang,

thank you for your kind help and an idea that is surely worth exploring.

Peter