4.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

disapproved for "Site Policy"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I build a new website landing page to capture leads for my roofing company.  I repeatedly get bacj disapproved on my adwords ad because of "Site Policy" .  I cant figure out what is wrong...cant get a detail responce back from google!

Only thing I can think of is can I have a gmail address on the landing page for my contact or does a email on the landing page need to have the website name at the end instead of @gmail?

Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: disapproved for "Site Policy"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Roofguy,

Without being able to look at your landing page/website, it will be quite difficult for anyone to provide any assistance to you.

Not sure if you have looked at this but it is quite useful for determining action for disapproved ads.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=1308266&guide=1316546&page=guide.c...

If you can post more information about your site, more folks may be able to assist you.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: disapproved for "Site Policy"

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

HI roofguy,

As PPCBossman said, it might be difficult for anybody to provide feedback without looking at the landing page.

Anyway, since you are collecting user info on your landing page, do you have a "Privacy Policy" on the landing page?  This is very important and Google takes that into account while review of landing page.

Thanks,

Nimesh.