AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

different look of my page and in the instructions of google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

in this instruction : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6325039

the front page has got different tabs.

In my google adwords (adwords.google.com/um/GetStarted/Home?............)  i have started to create a campaign and now i don't know how to cancel it and come back to the front page.

I know nothing (yet) about adwords and i need to learn quick, because i am launching product on March so i want to spend money to promote it... 

can someone answer me how to start from the beginning please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maria K
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Maria K,

Yeah, I see your point. However, that's sort of good news because you might not have created your first campaign or spent money unintentionally as yet. When you have, your AdWords interface panel will change.

Because you are launching a product in March, you are advised to go thru the study material linked-to above and get familiar with the fundamentals. If you are a hard working type, you'll even be able to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam before the end of February.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Re: different look of my page and in the instructions of google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Maria K,

You are advised to click the upper CAMPAIGNS tab in your account and the All campaigns link in the left-hand side navigation panel. 

Capture31jan.JPG

If you have already created a campaign by mistake, it will show up and you can delete it by checking the box next to it and selecting Remove under the Edit drop-down.

You may find a short guide to AdWords by clicking the below link:

***   Your guide to AdWords   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6146252?hl=en

It will give you a quick insight into the basics of AdWords and what we call best practices. Honestly, I'd never encourage anyone to spend money before getting familiar with the fundamentals of the system.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: different look of my page and in the instructions of google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks @Lakatos but in my panel i don't have what you are mentioning ;-( :see below. and this is what is troubling me.

Capture.JPG

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maria K
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Maria K,

Yeah, I see your point. However, that's sort of good news because you might not have created your first campaign or spent money unintentionally as yet. When you have, your AdWords interface panel will change.

Because you are launching a product in March, you are advised to go thru the study material linked-to above and get familiar with the fundamentals. If you are a hard working type, you'll even be able to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam before the end of February.

Best,

Lakatos