3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

difference between adword versions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to know difference between adword versions like adwords,mccadword,adwordexpress and adwordeditor ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kamalakar K
September 2015

Re: difference between adword versions

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
AdWords is Google's primary advertising program. It offers dozens of options and is flexible enough to let almost any type of company or individual use it successfully. However, the learning curve can be steep and it takes time to really understand all of the options.

AdWords Express is a scaled-down version of AdWords--one that allows less flexibility for the advertiser but also doesn't require them to know as much about how to manage their campaign.

AdWords Editor is Google's offline account management tool--it's an interface that allows account managers to do (most) account management tasks without logging into the online interface. It's a tool that simplifies a lot of basic account management tasks.

An MCC is a My Client Center. It's an online interface that allows people who are managing multiple accounts to access them all from a single log-in. In general, every email address/Google account can only be associated with a single AdWords account. An MCC is a sort of "overall account" that allows account managers to link to multiple individual accounts. It's a tool that makes managing multiple accounts simpler.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kamalakar K
September 2015

Re: difference between adword versions

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
AdWords is Google's primary advertising program. It offers dozens of options and is flexible enough to let almost any type of company or individual use it successfully. However, the learning curve can be steep and it takes time to really understand all of the options.

AdWords Express is a scaled-down version of AdWords--one that allows less flexibility for the advertiser but also doesn't require them to know as much about how to manage their campaign.

AdWords Editor is Google's offline account management tool--it's an interface that allows account managers to do (most) account management tasks without logging into the online interface. It's a tool that simplifies a lot of basic account management tasks.

An MCC is a My Client Center. It's an online interface that allows people who are managing multiple accounts to access them all from a single log-in. In general, every email address/Google account can only be associated with a single AdWords account. An MCC is a sort of "overall account" that allows account managers to link to multiple individual accounts. It's a tool that makes managing multiple accounts simpler.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*