2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

dfa/dfp

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am working for a real estate developer , our budget is around 1700 $ per month can i do dfp/dfa marketing.

Which is better for us DFP / DFA.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Riyaz S
September 2015

Re: dfa/dfp

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Riyaz,

I am assuming your are refering to double click for advertiser/publishers. I have never worked with these, so perhaps some one else could answer your question more thoroughly regarding budget and such.

But I am assuming that DFA would be best if your aim is advertising.

Have you, however, looked into the adwords platform itself as opposed to double click?
Is there a reason you which to use the double click platform?

These questions may help others answer you in a more satisfactory manner.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Riyaz,

DFA (DoubleClick for Advertisers) and it is used to advertise where DFP (Doubleclick for Publisher) is used to sell ad space on your site. So, If you want to advertise then use DFA. But DFA is expensive as this demand a fee or minimum spend, If you want to use a free tool then use Google Adwords.

Regards,
Rupesh

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Riyaz,

Generally, using DFA (DoubleClick for Advertisers) needs higher budget as it is dealing with huge volume. With $1700 per month and that too for a real estate company, it will not work Riyaz.

I recommend you to get started with Google AdWords for this business.

If you need to get information on DFA, contact the support team here . https://support.google.com/dfa/#contact=1

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Riyaz,

I am assuming your are refering to double click for advertiser/publishers. I have never worked with these, so perhaps some one else could answer your question more thoroughly regarding budget and such.

But I am assuming that DFA would be best if your aim is advertising.

Have you, however, looked into the adwords platform itself as opposed to double click?
Is there a reason you which to use the double click platform?

These questions may help others answer you in a more satisfactory manner.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Riyaz,

DFA (DoubleClick for Advertisers) and it is used to advertise where DFP (Doubleclick for Publisher) is used to sell ad space on your site. So, If you want to advertise then use DFA. But DFA is expensive as this demand a fee or minimum spend, If you want to use a free tool then use Google Adwords.

Regards,
Rupesh
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Riyaz,

Generally, using DFA (DoubleClick for Advertisers) needs higher budget as it is dealing with huge volume. With $1700 per month and that too for a real estate company, it will not work Riyaz.

I recommend you to get started with Google AdWords for this business.

If you need to get information on DFA, contact the support team here . https://support.google.com/dfa/#contact=1

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed