Guide Me
star_border

critical issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hallo

I have problems with Google remarketing TAGS

1) If I have more than 1 product in the cart the TAGS ASSISTANT reports a critical issue

2) Also in the home page or other pages where  only set the ecomm_pagetype parameter it reports a critical issue

3) Adwords shared library reports "Only 0 products of 139 (or 0%) ca be shown"

Re: critical issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
1.) I am also using tag assistant but i am not seeing that critical error on the home page. Its seems that you need to update your chrome browser.
2.) Your cart page is just fine.
3.) Just ignore this one. This is just the false positive. I also seen this error on my clients account but it doesn't makes any sense.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for info

my Chrome seems to be updated Version 36.0.1985.125 m

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
You have done everything well. Now just go to shared library and create remarketing audiences. To create remarketing list for product viewed: Remarketing List->Select Visits of a page->Rule->ecomm_pagetype->contains->product. Thats it.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
You can try other thing. There may be conflict with tag assistant and other extensions. Try disabling all other extensions and see if the critical error is going away.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I do not have any other extension enabled.

But waht makes me worry is that my Remarketing Campaign doesn't have any impression

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
We had a similar case as yours recently. Seems like all advertisers are nerdy and use tag assistant. https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/Remarketing-tag-has-critical-issues-when-...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
As i said your list won't grow unless you create your audiences. To create remarketing list for product viewed: Remarketing List->Select Visits of a page->Rule->ecomm_pagetype->contains->product. Thats it.

You should do it now and wait for a week and see your user list growing!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Also note if you have added the tags recently then it would take at least a week for google to update the list.