AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

creating account from suspended ip

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am a newbie to google adword. I have created an adword account and that has been permanantly suspended due to some reason. My question is if I create another account from my pc , will that also be suspended as the ip address is same. 

Regards

Raj

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raajraj K
September 2015

Re: creating account from suspended ip

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Raajraj

Please read my thread completely, you will come to know about everything

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Can-I-advertise-again-on-AdWord...

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
For some reason?
Would you care to share why you were suspended?
When AdWords permanently suspends you, they mean it. If you violated one of their policies, they are very strict on not letting you back in.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dave,

I had one adword account for my company and it was being mentained by a adword company. My account was blocked as they did not remove the telephone number from my ads.  I cancelled their contract and created new adword account three days ago with different website, bank account and different company name. only phone number was same, but google also suspended that account permanently. I checked with them and according to them it was related with another account.

Now my question is if I create new company with new domain name, new bank account number and new telephone number, will google also block that as the WAN IP of my company is same.

kindly help... An early response is highly appreciable.

what is the best practice to start working with google again..

Thanks in advance

Regards

Raj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raajraj K
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Raajraj

Please read my thread completely, you will come to know about everything

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Can-I-advertise-again-on-AdWord...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It happened the same to me! Smiley Sad We hired a Google Adwords partner agency to be sure we were doing things right and in 6 months we got our account suspended... I really don't know what to do now.