4.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

costs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why do I have to learn your system to find average costs.

This is like buying a used car.

All I want to know is average cost for an ad in dollars and cents and I don't want to read a lot of hype.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: costs

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well.... To put it simply:  this is the way the  system was designed.... You need to learn and make yourself familiar with  the basics of the Adwords  before advertising.

This is how Google designed it. You could argue that it could have been done differently / better. However, - This is  the tool advertisers currently use. (And I agree that it has  its pros and cons)

I would not recommend advertising on Google without first learning Adwords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well.... To put it simply:  this is the way the  system was designed.... You need to learn and make yourself familiar with  the basics of the Adwords  before advertising.

This is how Google designed it. You could argue that it could have been done differently / better. However, - This is  the tool advertisers currently use. (And I agree that it has  its pros and cons)

I would not recommend advertising on Google without first learning Adwords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello James H,

In addition to the very good advice you have received I would like to point your attention to a version of AdWords which is limited in features but it does not require so munch management time and learning effort : 

https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/1701675?hl=en

If your business is in one of the available countries you could give it a try .