AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

cost per day

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

how to change $8 worth of clicks per day to $2 dollars worth of clicks per day.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: cost per day

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Improve Quality score of your keywords and optimize your Bids. Than you would be able to get more clicks in lesser amount.

Hope this Help !

Re: cost per day

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question. Are you trying to decrease your daily spending cap?  If you are, go to the Campaigns tab of your account and click on the budget amount you want to change. You will be able to edit the amount there.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

cost per day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

Im new and not really understanding, please reply to my question:

are (my business) cost only on the Ads I put out or is there a cost fot the (My business) too?

cost per day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can see that I get many clicks that last fraction of seconds, this means that I get clicked on my site from pleople that are not interested in my items and immediately bouce away. This is just mony spending with no result whatsoever.

I tryed to put negative words but I can still wee boucing after 1 second

cost per day

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Just make sure that your landing page makes the most sense for the keywords.  Or, look at which keywords are getting the most traffic (with no results) and pause them.