Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

conversion problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Everyone,

Why I cannot see the conversion result. Actually, our leads are very good, but they're no conversion on my google adwords, but I got them on Google Analytics.

How to fix it?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ellen Z
September 2015

Re: conversion problem

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ellen Z

It may be worthwhile testing your conversion tracking on Adwords is working correctly just to be sure everything is working as it should be.

From adwords support desk

"f you've set up AdWords conversion tracking to see when your ads lead to valuable actions such as website purchases or calls to a phone number on your website, then there are several ways for you to check that conversions are being recorded correctly. You can troubleshoot any problems with your conversion tracking tag (the snippet of code that or your webmaster installed on your website) if they aren't.

You can verify that AdWords can "see" your tag and is recording conversions within your account.

You can use other tools and methods to check that the tag is installed in the right place and uses the right code parameters.

There are a few common problems to check for if conversions aren't being recorded properly"

Here is the link -

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en-GB

It may also be worth setting up a test campaign, bidding ona cheap keyword and completing a conversion yourself, for ultimate peace of mind.

Hope that helps a little

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ellen Z
September 2015

Re: conversion problem

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ellen Z

It may be worthwhile testing your conversion tracking on Adwords is working correctly just to be sure everything is working as it should be.

From adwords support desk

"f you've set up AdWords conversion tracking to see when your ads lead to valuable actions such as website purchases or calls to a phone number on your website, then there are several ways for you to check that conversions are being recorded correctly. You can troubleshoot any problems with your conversion tracking tag (the snippet of code that or your webmaster installed on your website) if they aren't.

You can verify that AdWords can "see" your tag and is recording conversions within your account.

You can use other tools and methods to check that the tag is installed in the right place and uses the right code parameters.

There are a few common problems to check for if conversions aren't being recorded properly"

Here is the link -

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en-GB

It may also be worth setting up a test campaign, bidding ona cheap keyword and completing a conversion yourself, for ultimate peace of mind.

Hope that helps a little

James